Jan 6, 2011

Fresh start....

Hey everyone ...!

Am new to this type of blogging..but i wont be so new from now . Let me start with an introduction to myself and this blog. I am a desi girl living in the US of the A , happily married from last August (Yeah yeah am a fresher).
I came here on a H4 with my hubby so i cant work for now.. till then i am keeping myself occupied with things i like the most which are Food , art and Gossip in that order.
Let me tell you something about myself . I am an average Indian of this generation which means i know nothing about cooking , and a lot about cellphones latest movies , music and new trends.

My Mum used to try teaching me cooking but uh huh no use... :D well i thought it might be a problem once i come here to the states cause i might have to start cooking from the scratch.. but god has been so kind to me :) my Hubby dear cooks really well!!

But that still dint stop me from trying to learn cooking(duh! as if it would) so i started experimenting with food ... well i dint burn down the house but yeah i made a lot of mistakes.. and i am still making a lot too... oh! just now remembered.. Have to switch off the oven :D

This blog might be a mighty useful tool in helping me remember the start and keep track of my progress. Also my darling sis is such a newbie to cooking.. so i might post my recipes here so that she can "try" to start cooking.

I hope this also helps many others like me in the states who had everything back home(grandma, mum ,aunt or even a cook)to help..... but now only internet and their own skills to win the hearts and stomach of many.

I have art and gossip in this blog so that it doesn't get too boring for everyone.. i like to draw and paint... but i am a rookie in that too so developing my skills this way can help everyone along the way.

1 comment: